- Healthy and normal heart function
- Heart muscle & heart rhythm
- Healthy blood pressure
- Good circulation
What is Young at Heart?
Young at Heart is a liquid formula for canines, combining eight unique herbs. Together, these herbs have a gentle action on the body to support the health of the heart muscle, heart valves and blood vessels. Young at Heart is designed to be used every day and can safely be used by dogs of all ages, as needed. If your dog is taking prescription medications, please review the precautions.
What is Young at Heart used for?
The heart of a canine is anatomically similar to that of a human. However, the type of support required by a dog for normal heart function is not necessarily the same as it would be for the human heart. Young at Heart is a formula designed for your canine’s entire cardiovascular system. In particular, it helps to support and maintain the normal muscular integrity of a healthy heart, the valves of the heart, and regular circulation of blood through the blood vessels. Additionally, Young at Heart contains herbs to support the heart’s rhythm and healthy blood pressure.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 1 lb of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 2 lb (1kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
- Mayblossom berry, buds and leaf
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca)
- Nettle herb (Urtica dioica)
- Fo-ti root (Polygonum multiflorum)
- Schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinesis)
- Gotu kola herb (Centella asiatica)Do not confuse this herb with Kola nut (Cola nitida or C. acuminata), an herb that contains caffeine.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis)
- …375mg / 20 drops (1ml)
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin